This beach house is in a great location. It’s not too far away from the beach and in a subdivision with no public beach access which cuts down on beach traffic. The house was very clean and well kept.
- Kaycee S. from Corrigan, Posted: 06/30/2020
Clean house with all that we needed - would stay here again.
- Anonymous from Lufkin, Posted: 06/30/2020
From check in to check out it was so easy. The house was as described on the website, there were no hidden cost and the pictures were just as the house was in person. Would recommend and stay here again.
- Anonymous from Millican, Posted: 05/28/2020
Great rental and management company. Will definitely recommend to
Friends in the memorial area of Houston. Unfortunately
The coronavirus issues got in the way and had to cut it
Short. Under normal circumstances, definitely would
- Anonymous from Houston, Posted: 03/19/2020
Our stay at the Blue Lagoon was wonderful! We were in a bind and needed a last minute reservation and Cobb Real Estate hooked us up. It was very clean, comfortable, and in a quiet area that allowed us to relax. Everyone was so helpful and made our trip a breeze. We will definitely be staying again!
- Anonymous from Lufkin, Posted: 03/17/2020
Very roomy and updated house compared to what we have stayed at in the past. Would definitely book again.
- Justin F. from Plantersville, Posted: 05/21/2019
We needed an overflow house for relatives to use for a weekend wedding. It served this purpose gloriously. Cozy, comfortable, and location were spot on.
- Anonymous from Hearne, Posted: 11/28/2018
We really enjoyed the quiet neighborhood. The house had everything we needed and was very comfortable. The staff were very helpful.
- Jodie M. from Dennison, Posted: 08/23/2018
Everything was wonderful, air worked great, was very nice
- Anonymous from Dayton, Posted: 06/26/2018
Perfect cabin for a girl's weekend - great size, great location. One small issue with a toilet and the plumber arrived in less than 30 minutes, gone in less than 15. Would definitely recommend the cabin and VRBO.
- Kenni L. from Dallas, Posted: 06/12/2018
it was great, and the size was perfect. It just needs a pantry to put our kitchen essentials(food,plates,etc)
- Sharon H. from Dayton, Posted: 05/29/2018
Very nice house. Very nice price. Last house on the street surrounded by empty lots made it perfect for the kids.
- Sonja S. from Rising Sun, Posted: 04/15/2018
The property was great and it made our stay perfect.. Wish we could have stayed longer..
We was running about 30 minutes behind and we called to let the property management know and someone stay behind and waited on u.. Couldn't be more happy with them and the whole stay!!!!!!
- Kerri R. from Forney, Posted: 11/07/2017
We loved this house!!! Just the perfect size for 2 small families. We enjoyed it!! Nice furniture and kitchen! Would rent it again??
- Valerie K. from Beaumont , Posted: 05/03/2016
Nice rental for our small family. Very clean with every thing you needed to be comfortable. Only thing that would be nice is if they had an outdoor hose. Otherwise 5 stars. Would definitely consider this rental again.
- Anonymous from Katy, Posted: 03/30/2016
We loved the house. It was much more than we expected. We come to Crystal Beach for our family reunion and have stayed in several different houses. This was by far the best ever and we are looking forward to returning.
- Judy B. from McKinney, Posted: 07/16/2015
We had a great time and will be going back.
- Christian P. from Stephenville, Posted: 07/15/2015
The Blue Lagoon is a lovely beach house and my guests thoroughly enjoyed it.
- Connie N. from Spring, Posted: 04/22/2015
Nice place to stay for our sons wedding
- Anonymous from Dickinson, Posted: 11/18/2014
Rental was very nice, clean and well equipped! Comfortable bed, good kitchen. We had everything we needed. Just right for 2-4 people. We were only 2 and had a very relaxing time. It rained every day, so we just watched movies and played games and went down to Stingaree and listened to live music!
- Anonymous from Port Neches, Posted: 09/22/2014
The house was a perfect size for our group of 5. It was neat and close enough to the beach and the stores that we were just minutes from everything we needed.
- Holly B. from Lufkin, Posted: 08/14/2014
Loved the cabin! Wonderful experience and vacation!
- Jennifer H. from Jasper, Posted: 07/08/2014
Great house for small family. Low traffic neighborhood, nice part of the beach.
- Anonymous from Center, Posted: 04/16/2014
Nice porch, board games available, good open layout.
- Anonymous from Spring, Posted: 08/07/2013
It is always a pleasure to deal with Cobb Real estate, thank you guys so much, Johan
- Johan K. from Tyler, Posted: 08/05/2013
The house was spotless when we got there, beach access was great for our little boy since it was cart access only. The walk wasn't bad at all only about 1/2 a mile. Only problem was Mosquitos attacked when your taking a shower downstairs so take some OFF.
- Anonymous from Richmond, Posted: 07/17/2013
Beautiful house, very clean, spacious, and practical furnishings for the beach.
- Stuart W. from Beaumont, Posted: 07/08/2013
We have rented this home 2 years in row and we have enjoyed it both times!
- Anonymous from Pasadena, Posted: 08/01/2012
Overall great, the weather didn't cooperate but that was okay, we still had fun.
- Mollie W. from Alto, Posted: 07/18/2012
Our family had a great time. Can't wait to do it again!
- Anonymous from Beaumont, Posted: 05/30/2012