LOVE LOVE LOVE Parrot Head! The location is amazing for people watching, loved the house especially the deck! We were super comfortable and we will be back!
- Anonymous U , Posted: 10/01/2019
The home was nice and comfortable
- Tina L. , Posted: 06/17/2020
Perfect location. Wonderful accommodations. Beautiful property.
- Wesley L. from Baytown, Posted: 06/13/2020
It was a wonderful beachfront cabin, we didn't have to leave the house to enjoy the view. It was clean, had all the essentials.
- Anonymous from Port Neches, Posted: 02/20/2020
It was very nice. House was stocked with all necessities.
- Anonymous from Rowlett, Posted: 12/17/2019
- Cathe D. from Jacksonville, Posted: 08/12/2019
I almost hate to give it a glowing review in fear it will be booked the next time I'm going to the CB! It was all I'd expected it to be, clean, updated, no maintenance issues and even the ice maker really worked great. It may be a little too close to the "Zoo" for some but I enjoyed the extra activity. But it was still pretty quiet overall. July 4th would be interesting for sure.
- Steven O. from Lake Charles, Posted: 06/20/2019
The house is conveniently located and easily accessible to the beach. The home was very well kept and stocked with all essentials needed for the long weekend.
- Stephanie G. from Odessa, Posted: 06/17/2019
Love the location! Love the amenities! Great home with excellent view! Thank you we will rent again!
- Cara C. from Cypress, Posted: 04/04/2019
Enjoyed our stay very much. Kitchen had everything I needed.The only negative was the inability to pick up a single football game on a holiday weekend as the espn/sec stations were not subscribed. Big deal in our house. Parrothead was otherwise perfect! Stingaree was a good restaurant with great service and The Big Store was a crazy cultural experience and they had every single thing I forgot. Rent a golf cart, it is worth it.Yaddy at Cobb gets an A plus.
- Anonymous from Bryan, Posted: 01/01/2019
The cabin was very clean when we arrived with our linens already there. The house is located close to an entry road to the beach which is very nice. The home is well maintained, landscaping is kept well. The property management company was professional, friendly, and helpful, handled our check in quickly. We will be back...
- Kip E. from Montgomery, Posted: 10/16/2018
The house was stocked very well with all we needed. Also well taken care of and very clean. We enjoyed our visit very much. Parrot Head is a great place to stay.
- Rocky L. from Malakoff, Posted: 07/16/2018
We had the best time on our weekend get away with the girls...the house was fantastic and we plan on doing it again next year.
- Charlotte A. from Atlanta, Posted: 04/20/2018
WE HAD A AMAZING THANKGIVING HOLIDAY AT THIS PROPERTY...WE WILL BE BACK!
- Lisa F. from Spring, Posted: 12/12/2017
Everything was perfect. The house had a great layout, and was very clean and well stocked. Also, the lady that helped me at check in was very pleasant and informative.
- Chad R. from Lake Charles, Posted: 05/23/2017
MY FAMILY AND I HAVE RENTED THIS PROPERTY THE PAST TWO YEARS FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND. LOVE THIS HOUSE "PARROT HEAD". GREAT BEACH VIEW. HOUSE IS UPDATED & CLEAN.
- Anonymous from Point Blank, Posted: 09/26/2016
Despite the AC being repaired as we arrived the place quickly cooled off, the Cobbs people were attentive and apologetic and got to meet the housekeeper who did a great job preparing the house.
- Anonymous from Houston, Posted: 08/16/2016
We enjoyed our vacation stay. The view from the deck was awesome. Love sitting outside in the sun and walks on the beach. Exciting about building our new beach house soon.
- Rodney E. from Tyler, Posted: 04/12/2016
The property was very clean and very nice location.
- Anonymous from Kountze, Posted: 10/28/2015
We had a great time at this house. It was the perfect location with beautiful views. The house had everything we needed! We would defiantly stay there again!!!!!!!
- Denise G. from Midland, Posted: 10/01/2015
Excellent,perfect location to the beach.great deck.wonderful view
- Anonymous from Monroe, Posted: 05/14/2015
we had a lovely time a Parott Head! We always love our visits to Crystal Beach. Renting through Cobbs Real Estate was seamless and most enjoyable. The location of the home was great and the views spectacular!
- Anonymous from Grand Prairie, Posted: 04/18/2015
We absolutely LOVED this rental! The view was gorgeous and the interior of the home was clean, comfortable and well taken care of. We will definitely rent it again!!
- Anonymous from Buna, Posted: 10/20/2014
Nice house with an open floor plan. The kitchen was nice but sparse on baking items such as large and small pans for the oven. Easy, quick walk to the beach was perfect.
- Anonymous from Taylor, Posted: 10/14/2014
- Bobby B. from Houston, Posted: 09/25/2014
Very clean, plenty of room, great view. We have stayed in this house before and wouldn't mind staying there again.
- Julia S. from Keene, Posted: 09/21/2014
House was nice & clean and in a great location. I would definitely rent this house again.
- John M. from Frisco, Posted: 08/04/2014
Very nice and relaxing.
- Frieda S. from Lewis, Posted: 05/28/2014
It was wonderful the cabin was great. Loved being able to wake up and go out on the awesome balcony and see the beach
- James M. from Nederland, Posted: 05/06/2014
Great, just wish it had wireless internet and TV was complicated to access the channels in the living room.
- Katherine B. from Ashevillle, Posted: 12/18/2013
Wonderful stay - beautiful, comfortable house; watching the sunrise on the deck each morning was the perfect start to my day, then a walk on the beach and playing with the grandkids in the sand and waves - my kids making wonderful meals in your well equipped kitchen; followed by watching the sunset and games inside till restful sleep - memories to last a life time. thank you
- Anonymous from Tucson, Posted: 09/29/2013
My family and I had a wonderful vacation. The beach cabin was great. It had everything we needed to make our stay even more enjoyable. My kids had the time of thier lives on the beach with the perfect weather.
- Melissa A. from Beaumont, Posted: 09/16/2013
Loved our stay!
- Paul M. from Mickinney, Posted: 06/27/2013
really nice house , clean , a little short on cooking things, dose have a nice size smoker/grill to cook on , the deck is nice they do have a few nails that need drove on in, but all and all it was a great place to stay for a week. we would rent it again for sure and the people at cobb were super nice .....
- Randy G. from Burleson, Posted: 06/18/2013
It was a very nice cabin. We had a great vacation. The home was decorated nicely and had lots of room.
- Missy W. from Mauriceville, Posted: 06/13/2013
We had a wonderful time. Parrot Head was in a perfect location. It was very clean and nice. Fully met our expectations and wouldn't hesitate to stay again. Plan to come back next year and will definitely use Cobb again.
- Terri B. from Katy, Posted: 04/09/2013
Beautiful sunrise and set, nice waves, good beach for a walk, friendly neighborhood.
We had a great time.
- Anonymous from Ennis, Posted: 09/28/2012
We enjoyed the house and the ammenities we really liked the big balcony overlooking the ocean and overall had a wonderful time. Looking forward to our next rental very soon.
- Cathy P. from Grand Prairie, Posted: 09/18/2012
Parrot Head was the perfect location. Perfect beach front access. The house was clean and well equipment to meet all my needs for a weeks stay. I would rent this house again and again.
- Stacy S. from Longview, Posted: 07/31/2012
loved it except having to haul everything up and down the stairs next time rent one with luggage lift
- Anonymous from saratoga, Posted: 06/13/2012
The house is very nicely furnished and well equipped. The view is great from the deck and the house is very close to the beach. The only negative is that the house is located on a corner of a street with beach access and it became very busy and noisy on the holiday weekend, but this was not the case during the week. It was nice and quiet during the week.
- Barbara B. from Sealy, Posted: 05/29/2012
Brought family and friends down for a week stay. Kids loved the beach despite the unusal amount of seaweed. House is in a great location on a corner lot just off the beach. House was clean and neat. Would recommend the house to others and would stay here again.
- Jason M. from Houston, Posted: 05/25/2012